The intended learning outcomes of teaching Personal, social and health education (PSHE) and citizenship are to enable the children to:
- Understand their rights as listed in the UN Convention on the Rights of Child and appreciate that they also have responsibilities when making choices.
- Know and understand what constitutes a healthy lifestyle;
- Be aware of safety issues;
- Understand what makes for good relationships with others;
- Have respect for others;
- Be independent and responsible members of the school community;
- Be positive and active members of a democratic society;
- Develop self-confidence and self-esteem, and make informed choices regarding personal and social issues;
- Develop good relationships with other members of the school and the wider community.
We encourage all children to play a positive role in the wider life of the school and the community, through the School Council, fundraising events and supporting charities.
- Celebrating Difference knowledge-skills map.pdf
- Changing Me knowledge-skills map.pdf
- Being Me In My World Knowledge-skills map.pdf
- Dreams and Goals knowledge-skills map.pdf
- Relationships knowledge-skills map.pdf
- Healthy Me knowledge-skills map.pdf