What is GDPR?
General Data Protection Regulation
The General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) is the result of four years of work by the EU to bring data protection legislation into line with new, previously unforeseen ways that data is now used.
Please find our Privacy Notices, policies and Consent Forms to make sure we are compliant with the GDPR.
Follow the link for more information GDPR
General Data Protection Regulations (GDPR)
This school has developed and revised policies and processes for data management, from collecting and handling the data through to the ability to respond quickly and appropriately to data breaches.
Please visit the GDPR section of our school website to become familiar with policies and processes for managing data in this school. We have a named Data Protection Officer, (DPO) Mr John Cook and contact details for him are listed on the website in our Data Protection Policy.
- GDPR CONSENT FORM MAY 2018 (1).pdf
- subject-access-requests TLIS (2).pdf
- Town Lane Infant School Data Breach Protocol May 2018 (1).pdf
- Town Lane Infant School Photographic Consent (1).pdf
- Town Lane Infant School GDPR Privacy Notice final May 2018 (3).pdf
- Town Lane Infant School Security Breach Management Plan (1).pdf
- Town Lane Infant School Third Party Request Policy May 2018 (1).pdf